TECHNICAL MATRIC – NATIONAL SENIOR CERTIFICATE
NOTE: the national Diploma is awarded upon successful completion of both theory and practical work. Student Accommodation gallery
Supervision in Industry
Industrial Organization and Planning
TSHWANE CITY COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
Tshwane City College High School (TCCHS) is an independent co – ed school, catering for learners from Grade 8 – Grade 10. The school forms part of the Tshwane City College (Pty) limited and shares its vision
TCC high school offers learners a unique opportunity to be taught and learn in a distinctive learning environment where learners individuality is highly promoted and each learner is recognized as a unique human being with unique personality and unique personal needs.
- TCCHS is a pupil-centered school that prides itself on a strong academic curriculum and an integrated learner support programme and an all-embracing cultural life.
- A focus on the balanced and holistic development of young minds and bodies combined with the motto of “Providing Academic Excellence”. Makes it no surprise that we have earned ourselves the reputation of high quality academic standards
- Each learner enjoys individual attention. We follow the National Curriculum. Through continuous in service training, our teachers are equipped with the latest trends in differentiation, inclusion and effective classroom methodology
- The institution enjoyed rapid growth from 25 pupils in its first year and grew further until 2017 with over 100 pupils and staff members.
- The school currently has 300 pupils and has a fine reputation throughout the country for high levels of achievement in many spheres most notably academic. Our dedicated, talented and experienced teachers stimulate all our pupils to achieve their best and as a result have developed an innovative programme at the school
- Academic success is achieved through a research based process of continuous and collaborative planning, implementation, evaluation and expanding of the curriculum
- The skills and creativity of our learners are optimally developed through a holistic approach to the curriculum, including modern educational practice and technology
Afrikaans Home Language | Afrikaans First Additional Language | English Home Language | English First Additional Language | Mathematics | Mathematical Literacy | Life Orientation | Physical Science | Life Sciences | Accounting | Business Studies | CAT (Computer Application Technology) | Geography | Information Technology
TCC is a fee – paying school. The full school fee for the year may be paid in advance. This will entitle you to a discount. Otherwise all monthly fees are payable by 3rd of every month. Every month you will receive an account from us.
Language of instruction.
The school is a single medium school and the language of instruction is English. Accordingly, pupils admitted to the school will need to be sufficiently proficient in English so as not to prejudice their academic progress. However, those struggling with the language will be assisted through specialized attention in order to improve their proficiency
Grade 8 – 10
Contact: School telephone : (012) 323 6550
Requirements: A request for admissions forms available from reception
The 2018 Admission process starts on 2nd May 2017. All applications are to be done online on the GDE website and the relevant documentation must be delivered to the school within 10 days of applying online.
A copy of the learner`s birth certificate, proof of residence or place of work and latest available school report must be submitted by hand to the admissions office