Background Of Our Institution
Tshwane City College was established in 2008 ,We are proud that since the inception of the institution more than 2000 learners have successfully completed courses in various fields and many of them have either found employment or have resultantly gained promotions at their workplaces. Tshwane City College offers an excellent opportunity for students to interact with the prospective employers and leading business entrepreneurs within South African & abroad. Over the duration of their courses, students engage in various research activities, which adequately prepare them for the job market.
Affirming and building upon its heritage, Tshwane City College will become the recognized leader in transformative education of the whole person through engaged learning, community participation and the development of ethical leaders .
To empower students to achieve professional and personal success in dynamic careers and in a diverse global society by providing a comprehensive and supportive educational experience, fostering academic integrity, and encouraging lifelong learning.
Teaching and Learning Values: Quality, Individuality & Patience
- We reognize and respond to student needs through one-on-one attention, small classes, and other services focusing on our students as individuals.
- We begin our students’s education at t heir level of preparedness, by providing quality learning experiences thats lead to success.
- We focus our efforts on career preparation and emphasize the practical applications of learning in order to build a bridge to employers.
College enviroment Values: Diversity, Inclusiveness & Leadership
- We are commited to attracting a diverse student population and to promoting the academic and career success of each student.
- We invovle students in the development of their interpersonal skills critical to personal and workplace success, such as self-management, leadership, intergrity and social communication.
Community Values: Social Responsibility & Accountability
- As Corporate citizens of our respective communities, we engage in community participation to enhance community development which is key to the achievement of our mission.
- We engage and collaborate with the community to provide educated, ethical and responsible leaders for a global society.